Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

How can we protect oceans from plastic pollution?

How can we protect oceans from plastic pollution? How would you feel if there were plastic chunks all around your home and inside your house? I think we should protect our oceans because it has been suffering every minute. Dump trucks have dumping plastic every minute every year there is 17,600,000,000 billion trash being dumped into our oceans. I think that we should put a stop to plastic pollution because it has been killing most sea animals and our world. I think that we should protect our oceans because it should deserve the same environment we have. I also think that if we help our oceans sea animals would feel safe. I think that if we put a stop to the plastic pollution it would be a more safe environment for the sea animals and our oceans.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kaiva this is Viena from your class I have looked at your persuasive writing and it was so interesting and I have a question if the sea creatures were extincted what would happen to the ocean??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaiva, I like this post because it makes seance and all of your I's are capital. good work. :))))

    ReplyDelete